Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comfort is Key!

 
Dress: French Connection via Rue La La;
Leggings: I.N.C at Macy's;
Boots: Halogen at Nordstrom;
Coat: H&M; Necklace: Silpada:
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
Lip Color: MAC Del Rio


Tuesday was a little better in the motivation department and that included my outfit. I know it doesn't scream "I put a lot of thought into it" but it is better than the jeans and sweater from Monday. I sifted through my sweater box in hopes of finding outfit inspiration and this one simply caught my eye.

The last time I wore it, I paired it with black tights and ankle boots. I'm not posting the photos because they were horrible. However, if you want to see the post click here. I know it doesn't look like I did much to change things up, but this time I'm wearing leggings and tall boots. And, this is exactly what I said I would do in the "I Love a Rainy Night" post. I was so comfortable all day. And sometimes, comfort is key!



 
 

  
I love this coat! I purchased it last season at H&M. It is the best investment I've made in an overcoat since my camel Banana Republic one with faux fur collar. The only issue I have is that you can't see the true color. It's actually a rich teal. 


No comments: