Monday, November 19, 2012

Favorite Combo

Sweater: Target (gift); T-Neck: Target;
Jeans: LOFT; Booties: Sam Edelman (gift);
Necklaces: Lord/Taylor, Ann Taylor;
Ring: Piperlime; Sunnies: Target

Saturday afternoon I had a date with my husband and we spent it watching Breaking Dawn Part II! I know he was as excited as I was to see the last installment! You could just see the joy in his eyes....said dripping with sarcasm. But, he did it! Such a trooper.

I wanted to dress comfortably, it is a movie after all, but I also wanted to pay homage to the saga. I reached for my red jeans because you have to wear something red to a Vampire movie, right? The sweater choice was a different story. I started out with my Michael Kors fisherman sweater but the look just wasn't right. So, I opted for a more blanket style and finished it off with my new leopard ankle booties. I've been dying to wear these guys and red with leopard is one of my favorite combos! 



I added a fun manicure as well. Blood red nails with black tips. I used OPI "I'm Not Really a Waitress" and Chanel's "Black Satin". A little dramatic and  super chic.

 




Other Ways I've Worn Red and Leopard!

 



No comments: