Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fifty Shades of Blue

Top: LOFT; Skirt: J.Crew Factory (various colors);
 Belt: Ann Taylor; Tights: Hue;
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik; Bag: J.Crew (gift)
Bracelet: J.Crew (gift)

Okay, so there aren't fifty shades of blue in this look, but there are about three and they all compliment each other really well. The last time I wore this skirt I never got photos, which is a shame because I would love to show you the before and after of this skirt. This skirt, particularly this color, appears limited but it's really not. 

When I saw the top at LOFT, I immediately thought of pairing it with the skirt. The feathers and tiny bow at the neck are such great details! I then added the beautiful, blue bag that I got for my birthday, thanks mom and dad, and well Fifty Shades of Blue was born. I chose black accents and I think it really helped break up all the tones.

 

 




SHOP THE LOOK!


1 comment:

The Marcy Stop said...

Love all these blues layered on top of one another. It works surprisingly well!
xL

http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/