Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Love a Rainy Night...


Dress: French Connection via Rue La La;
Tights: Hue; Booties: Aquatalia (gift);
All Jewelry: Silpada

Actually, I hate rainy nights! Especially, the ones when I have to drive. Below you can see what I faced in my commute home. Not good! And, clearly wasn't able to capture any outdoor photos. So, my kitchen fireplace background will have to do for now.

I love sweaters and I love turtlenecks. So when I saw this French Connection sweater dress from Rue La La, I had to have it! This could also be worn as a tunic with skinny jeans or leggings. Just idea just came to me and can't wait to give it a try!!





These boots were another birthday gift and what a gift they were to my feet! Uber comfy, flannel lined so my feet were warm all day and they are weatherproof so I can wear them all fall and winter and won't ruin the suede like material. Side note, they are the same shoe Kate Middleton has been sporting!


I wanted to capture a close up of the bangles I was wearing. The one in the middle is new and I love how it nestled nicely between my already existing hammered silver bangles.



Not a bad look for the gross day we had. The only thing that truly suffered was my hair! Stupid damp air!!



Photo of Kate Middleton courtesy of She Finds.

No comments: