Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Birds

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
Necklace: Gift; Earrings: Made by Me

This is one of my favorite tops but its been over-looked this summer. I've found that in the oppressive heat we've experienced, I'm reaching for dresses before even looking at jeans. And to me this is a jeans top, or at least that's how I've style it every time I wear it. It was featured on the blog last May, however the photos were horrible so I didn't re-post! If you want to see it styled, check it out here.

Last week was a super down week for me. Crazy emotional and in a funk so deep I couldn't find my way out. And because of that, it was a very casz week, hence all the different versions of denim I sported. And, as my husband pointed out as I got dress, I had on really casual jeans for work. I just wasn't feeling it. But, I do really like this look and plan to wear it again!

 

 


 What do you wear when you're in a funk? Is there a staple for down days or do you just hide under the covers and wait for the cloud to pass? I would have loved to do that, but togas aren't really part of the approved wardrobe for work!

No comments: