Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maine Event

Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Tory Burch;
Long Necklace/Bangles: Silpada; M Pendant: Tiffany & Co.;
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Earrings: Gift

Upon getting dressed every morning, I take one last look in my full length mirror, hidden in my closet, to make sure I like what I see. When I looked in the mirror this morning I immediately thought of Kennebunkport! For whatever reason, this whole looks reminds me of something you would wear to a clam bake. And if you don't believe me, see the photo of Jackie Onassis below. If I ever make it back, my first and only visit was at the age of four, I'm pretty sure I will pack said look!

 


 

How I've worn these pants before:






Photo of Jackie Kennedy Onassis courtesy of Style Refine.

Shop the look here!


No comments: