Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eyelet Hippie

Top: Anthropologie (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
Belt: Target; Bangles: gift and Target set; 
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (gift); Sunnies: Prada (gift)
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

I felt a little 70s in my approach last Friday which is just fine by me! One of my favorite clothing eras for sure! The eyelet, belt and wood bracelets were my homage, but I kept everything in check by adding modern boyfriend jeans and espadrille wedges. A little hippie inspiration never hurt anyone! If only I had a flower wreath for my head and cool patches for my jeans! Don't think I can't make that happen!


How I've worn this top before:


 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! This outfit is so relaxed and right up my alley! I love jeans and a great top! Perfect!