Thursday, August 2, 2012

Game Over

Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Skirt: Loft (similar);
 Shoes: Jimmy Choo; Belt: Ann Taylor;
 Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Sunnies: Prada (gift);
 Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

As I was reading Kendi Everyday earlier this week, she blogged about her "no-brainer" long black skirt. And I felt the same way when I purchased this skirt earlier in the summer. A black skirt. So simple to style, right? Wrong! I've only worn this skirt twice, this being the second time, because its super hard to style! I hated the first attempt which is why you never saw it!

I had some time to myself to play "fashion show", a game my husband just loves to play. Here are the rules. Rule Number One:  I try on clothes to see what outfits look good together. Rule Number Two: My husband waits while I put together the outfit and then he tells me what he thinks. Rule Number Three: I wear the outfits I've put together. Pretty simple game don't you think? This time, I was alone for fashion show and this was the only outfit that came of my time alone. Game over!

 

Here is how I've worn the top before:


Practicing my runway walk. Strutting face is on!

 

 

No comments: