Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Electric

Top: Rebecca Taylor (similar); Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar);
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar); Bracelet: Kate Spade;
Earrings: Made by Me

Yesterday was my fifth consecutive day of a fever, and yes I went to work, but I just wasn't feeling it! Hence the cropped, colored jeans and basic black tee. However, this tee is anything but basic. Purchased during a girls trip to NY in 2007, which was a whirlwind trip, it is so on trendy with the delicate lace but so comfy because its a t-shirt! 

Keep reading to check out a little gem that every woman should have in her makeup bag!



 

How I've worn these jeans before:

 

 I've had this tin of Rosebud Salve since the early 80s! It was given to me by my great grandmother who used this product for years prior. Good for a little hint of color, chapped lips, burns, rashes and more and immensely popular among makeup artists of late. Funny, a product that's been around since the late 1800s returns to the masses! Again, I'm a trend setter, or at least my great grandmother was! 



This a four generation photo and my sweet great grandmother is holding me!
 
 

No comments: