Friday, August 24, 2012

Tiers of Pink

Top: Ann Taylor; Skirt: Ann Taylor;
Belt: Target; Shoes: Jimmy Choo (similar);
Necklace: Talbots (similar); Earrings: Made by Me;

I've been putting off wearing this skirt all summer and I can't believe I waited so long! It was one part fear and one part confusion on how to wear it to work. But I threw all caution to the wind and donned it on a random Wednesday work day! As for how to wear it, I took some guidance from Ann Taylor and added my own flair.

What I really wanted to do was break out in a ChaCha all day but I didn't have a dance partner. Instead, I bowled my way into the Third Round of the Wii bowling tournament going on at work. All proceeds to enter the tournament go toward United Way. Here's hoping I make it to the finals, where I might just break out into a ChaCha if I win!

 
 

 
 


No comments: