Monday, August 27, 2012

Pink...Check!


Button Down: J.Crew Factory (similar); Tank: Loft;
 Jeans: Loft (similar): Belt: J.Crew Outlet (similar); 
Thongs: Tory Burch; Necklace: J.Crew;

 There is nothing like a fun, casual lunch date with your husband, right? That's what happened for us recently, a lunch with just the two of us as my parents watched McKinley. But, even though it was super casual, I still needed to look cute! My pink, gingham button down hasn't been worn since April and I was so happy to pull it out again. And, my go-to boyfriends jeans in a slim cut, helped "dress" it up.

Adding little touches like my fuchsia belt and a fun necklace pulled it all together! A messy bun, shades to hide the fact that I had little to no makeup applied, a swipe of gloss and it was a date!

 

Before and After:
 The first time I wore this top, I never got a full length photo. Here is a slight glimpse. I paired it with skinny jeans and black Hunters. It was a rainy morning that of course turned into a sunny afternoon! We attended McKinley's first concert. Local KC artists who write their own children's music so we aren't forced to listen to Barnie and other dreadful music in the car! Great way to spend the day.

 



What do you wear when you get a chance to have a casual date with your mate?

No comments: