Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Spot Me

Top: Elizabeth & James (different color);Tank : Banana Republic;
Jeans: Loft; Shoes: Pour la Victoire (different color);
 Bangles/Earrings: Silpada; Ring: Banana Republic;

Last Friday was casual Friday, but I just wasn't in the mood for tradition denim. And, it is so hot that the thought of wearing jeans just makes me sweat! However, these spotted jeans just didn't seem to say the same thing as regular denim. Odd, I know! And, this airy top was perfect combating the heat! 


 

How I've worn these jeans before:


What is your go to look when its too hot to think about getting dressed?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loooooooove that top! Great color on you and perfect for summer! You can wear that with so many different pieces! great find :)
xx

Unknown said...

I love your pants and both ways you styled them! If you get a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com