Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Black & Blue - Ann Taylor's Way

I for one was never a fan of the black and blue combo! I don't really know why I was against it. I love blue and I love black. I just never loved them together. That opinion has quickly changed over the past year or so and I'm loving that Ann Taylor is all about the black and blue combo for later summer!

As I browsed their new arrivals this weekend, I found entirely too many pieces that I want to add to my closet. That's what I get for not shopping all summer! I now want to turn my focus to that transition period of summer to fall and spend all of my money now! Not a good thing for the wallet, but so good for my closet.

Here is a look at the pieces I must have!

Lace Sheath Dress

Perfect Animal Print Suede Pumps

Striped Topper
Lace Slim Cropped Pant
 
Leather Runway Crossbody Bag

Later this week I will post how I've paired this awesome color combo in the past.

All photos courtesy of Ann Taylor.

No comments: