Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mint Julep

Dress: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (gift);
Bracelet: Ann Taylor; Earrings: Hope, Faith, Miracles

This is what happens when you pair a beautiful sheath with fabulous shoes! You get a look that can go in so many different directions. Sure, I wore this to work, but this would be perfect for a wedding or special dinner out with your special someone.And again, its all about the details. I love the tiny ruffle at the shoulder and the scalloped edge of the shoe. And speaking of details, check out the amazing the heel! Just another reason why Manolo Blahnik is a shoe genius!

Sorry for the indoor shots. When it is 107 at 5:00 pm, there is no where to take a photo but from the comfort of my living room. Hopefully later in the summer this dress will get the light it deserves.





 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look seriously cute in this! Love the hair pulled back and the color of the dress! You are dressing great for summer! I can't seem to get into it this year.

Style My Way said...

Thanks Mary! My summer trend has been dresses! With the heat, that's all I can seem to stand! And trust me, the motivation has been so hard! Thanks for the words of encouragement to keep it going!