Monday, July 30, 2012

Drink Pink

Today is our Drink Pink for the Cure breast cancer luncheon and I am so excited to get this day started! This our fourth annual luncheon and it is set to be one of our largest yet! We are a seven committee member group that started an annual breast cancer awareness luncheon and hope to have our 510C3 paper work completed this time next year to be a full fledged non-profit organization!! To date, our small committee has raised over $27,000! How amazing is that?!

In honor of our sweet luncheon, I wear something pink every year, however I never get a photo of said look! You can see photos from previous years our website. Just click on 2012 luncheon and photos are available from there. Anyway, I'm hoping today is different because I am so excited about my outfit!! Fingers crossed that I can get one in and that I haven't had too many signature cocktails before hand. Did I mention we serve a signature champagne cocktail? So yummy! 

I am not what you would call a "pink girl". I stick to black, gray, red and occasion pops of color. This season has been a true transformation for me as I tend to wear black most often. As I've thought about my lack of pink, I decided to take a look back over my pink 2012 season.


 
 



No comments: