Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mixed Hues

Top: Elizabeth & James (different color); Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar);
Shoes: Lovely People; Top Bangle: Silpada;
Bottom Bangle: Banana Republic (old); Sunnies: Prada (gift) 

I purchased this darling top earlier in the week from one of my fav boutiques in town, Standard Style. Super comfy, super cool and super colorful! It's just plain super! At first I wasn't sure how to style it. Go for crisp white jeans and fun shoes? Boyfriend jeans and flats? Then I remembered my electric blue crops and the rest was history!

My mom and I made a trip to Nordstrom's yesterday afternoon for their Annual Sale. So glad I chose this to wear. I knew I wanted to be comfy, and trendy, for all that walking and shopping we would be doing. But, I hadn't planned for how hot the store would be. With all those women in the store, florescent lights all around us and constantly exercising our credit cards, it was an oven! Pretty sure this outfit will help keep me cool all summer long!


And what better way to cool off than with a FREE Slurpee from 7-11. That's right, yesterday was July 11th or 7-11, so they were giving away free Slurpees. I love how the cup matched my outfit!


 

No plans for lunch today? Head over to Standard Style for their Summer Sale! Its huge - 30-85% off!!!

No comments: