Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Happy Early Birthday!

Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: J.Crew; Cuff: Ann Taylor (gift);
Shoes: Burberry Prorsum via Net-A-Porter; 
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift)

 I purchased this top a couple of weeks ago at Ann Taylor's summer sale and forgot all about it. I found it this weekend while straightening up. It was still in the bag wrapped in tissue paper! It was like my birthday only four months early. Who doesn't love that!

What I love about this top is the contrast piping in faux leather. You can't really see it in the photos, but I feel like it adds a bit of luxe to such a simple top. And the little zipper is so cute! You know me! I'm a sucker for details. And the leather cuff with large gold lock really pulls it all together. Simple yet such a statement!



How I've worn these pants before:

 

No comments: