Friday, July 20, 2012

A Keeper!

Dress: BCBG via Rue La La; Shoes: Nicole Miller (similar);
Jewels: Silpada; Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I love this dress and I wonder why? Because it kind of reminds me of this dress! Same designer, same cut! That's probably why! I purchased this while pregnant, another one of those purchases, in hopes that it would fit last year. Well it didn't, but it does this year! And, when your husband tells you that he really likes that dress and that he thinks you look pretty, its a keeper! 

Because of the simple black and white, I really wanted to add color. And, the only colorful summer shoes are these sunny yellow pumps. I'm hoping to find a yummy apple green or bright orange. Maybe end of summer sales will produce something amazing!

 






 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH girl you are working this outfit!!! Love the dress. That pattern is amazing and the shoes are a great finishing touch :)

Style My Way said...

Thanks so much for the sweet compliment! I love this dress!! Hoping to find a fun apple green shoe for next pairing!