Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Refinery 29 Next Big Blogger Contest


I am one for a contest and this one is huge! Refinery 29, an amazing fashion online magazine/blog, is hosting its Second Annual "The Next Big Style Blogger" contest! The Grand Prize is a contributing "gig" at their NY Headquarters and $1,000! The First Place Prize is to be a BAR III Brand Ambassasdor. Both are right up my alley!

If you recognize the BAR III name, that's because you've seen it worn here! That's right, Style My Way discovered this line at Macy's. Totally on trend, but not so trendy that everyone can wear it. Here's how I've worn their looks.


So, how does one become the "Next Big Blogger"? You the readers vote! Head to the left hand side of my home page, look for the "Vote For Me" badge and click it! That will take you to Refinery 29. Scroll through the contestants until you find me and click on the cute little heart. What are you waiting for? Let's get voting!

No comments: