Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nail Art

There's a new trend in town and it goes by the name of Nail Art. There are DIY versions, which I could never do! I don't have a steady enough hand or the patience to even try! For those who have attempted the trend, kuddos! It's everything from glitter polish at the tips, to half moons of a varying color at the cuticle. The cutest thing I've seen is to paint all your nails, except for your left hand ring finger, one color and let that one shine in glitter! Why not show off the ring that was put on it, right? 

Here are just a few examples of Nail Art I'm loving! Check out others on my Pinterest page!



 
If you want to try this look, without all the hassle of dry time and workmanship, just do what I do. Wear Sally Hansen Nail Effects! Super easy, super cute, fun designs and under $10!


 



No comments: