Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Zoe Obsessed

As you readers know, I am obsessed with all things Rachel Zoe. Watch the show on Bravo, follow her on Twitter, subscribe to The Zoe Report and shop her Piperlime picks often. Since I can only afford her QVC line, I drool over her designer line. Fall 2011, her debut collection, was every bit Rachel Zoe. From Boho chic dresses to dazzling sequins, it met everyone's expectations!

She's done it again with her Spring 2012 Collection and I'm biting at the bit to get my hands on some of her pieces!

This pant suit is classic yet so fashion forward. I love the deep V of the neckline, the streamlined design and dramatic hem!





This look gives the phrase "white hot" validation! With an amazing tan and messy updo, this look would be perfect for a summer night! And, because it's a blouse and maxi skirt, you can create multiple looks with each piece.



I have no where to go so I certainly don't have a place to wear this, but it would look amazing just hanging in my closet! If I did have somewhere to go, this would be on the "to pack" list! Cheetah print, a plunging back and to-the-floor skirt makes this a wardrobe stunner!



This is no ordinary shift dress. I love the satin sheen material, the darling pleat down the left side and how perfect this would be for a wedding or cocktail party! 


A modern take on the classic shirt dress and one I have to have! I love the fitted bodice, the flirty ruffles and how the whole dress stays in proportion. So many amazing details in one amazing little dress!


Photos courtesy of Nieman Marcus and Nordstrom

No comments: