Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Holiday Gifts = Fur

Sweater: The Limited (gift); Cami: Ann Taylor;
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes: Circa Joan and David (gift);
Ring/Earrings: Silpada; Necklace: Tiffany (gift)

My family sure knows me! This year resulted in two different faux fur sweaters from both my husband and my mom! Honestly, I girl can't have too much fur! What I love about this sweater is that 1) the fur collar is detachable, 2) it's shorter at the waist than most of my others and 3) its comfy! I also like that it is 3/4 sleeve. I'm already thinking of other options aside from the cami. My denim button down, a white tee with jeans, cream pants and cami....the options for this one are endless. Okay, probably not endless, but there are many to try!

What I hate that you can't see from the photo, stupid nighttime shots, is that my shoes are deep burgundy. I nice option in contrast to the gray and black. They don't pull focus because of the deep hue, but not something expected peeking out from under the hem. Remember, you don't always have to wear black shoes with black pants! And color doesn't have to mean bold. Small things to keep in mind when looking for a change of pace.



No comments: