Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekend Casz Looks

Jacket: Ann Taylor Loft; T-Shirt: Target;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Camper;
Long Necklace: Silpada; "M" Initial: Tiffany (gift);
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (gift)

I have been trying to perfect the best weekend look that encompasses both a casual vibe and style. I can't remember the last time I went out of the house in a sweatshirt and tennies! Instead, I've grown incredibly fond of my boyfriend jeans, I now own four different styles, and ankle boots. This weekend I wore a wool jacket that reminded me of private school attire and my favorite Camper boots. I turned around a paired different boyfriend jeans with a cashmere t-neck and another fav in the boot category. At the last minute I added the Missoni for Target infinity scarf and love the contrasting colors. In my quest, I've discovered you can be casual and stylish and you can leave those sweats and tennis shoes for the gym!
 
 
Sweater: Land's End; Belt: Banana Republic;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Farylrobin;
Scarf: Missoni for Target; Ring: JewelMint
 

1 comment:

Tina Morrison said...

I love both of these looks! I really need to get some boyfriend jeans. They look great and comfy.