Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flower Power

Sweater: Buffalo by David Bitton (gift); T-Shirt: Target;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Halogen via Nordstrom;
Necklace: My Mom's; Rings: Antique Spoon Ring (gift)
 
As I thought about my outfit last Friday, I remembered this Steve Nicks inspired sweater. This is an oldie but goodie and one I haven't worn in quite some time! And, I can confirm that because I had lunch with a friend that day and said to me, "I love that sweater. You haven't worn it in a while". See, I told you I could confirm it! I honestly I can't tell you how long I've had this sweater, but I can tell you it's here to stay!

There are so many reasons I love it, but just look at the detail in the photos below. And the colors are so vibrant. Perfect for an overcast Friday! Completely lifted my spirits. And, in keeping with the vibe, I paired it with my turquoise butterfly necklace. Hippie chic!

 

 




No comments: