Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Jumpsuit

You all know how I feel about jumpsuits, as I have several, so you can imagine how excited I was about a recent article in the January issue of Lucky regarding the jumpsuit comeback. This isn't truly a comeback in my existing wardrobe, but it validated my need to keep them in my closet! And, as I was flipping through a recent Anthropologie catalog, I found a darling jumpsuit that I'm pretty sure I must have! I think its conservative enough to wear into the office, but playful enough for an evening out!

   
As for my jumpsuit obsession, see the looks below.




Reader Poll:
Did the jumpsuit die in the 70s or is it making a comeback?

Jumpsuit photos courtesy of Anthropologie.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

It is making a comeback, I think. I wish I could wear them. The way I'm shaped (non-pregnancy times), I look weird in them. I have a higher waist than where the waist is usually set on a jumpsuit.