Monday, March 5, 2012

Night Vision

 Dress: Ann Taylor Loft; T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Tights: We Love Color;
Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden; Necklace: Ann Taylor;
Watch: Emporio Armani; Bracelets: Ralph Lauren, Fossil and JewelMint

In case you were ever thinking of taking blog photos around 6:20 on a week night, don't! This is the outcome. You need night vision goggles to see me! But, I really liked the outcome of this ensemble so I decided to post regardless of the clarity! I have come to love the olive green/navy combination as you can see here, here and here. I've been wanting to wear this dress again for some time now, but I just wasn't sure what to pair with it. I decided to just go for it with the navy t-neck and tights! Sometimes you just have to take a risk. I think this one paid off.


Below is how I paired it last summer. Same shoes...


I wasn't going for a glamor shot. I felt like you could really see the navy/olive pairing in this photo.


 




No comments: