Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Color Me Happy


Dress: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Pour la Victoire; 
Fishnets: ?; Scarf: Gift; Ring: Silpada
Bracelets: Pearls (Made by Me), Black, gift

 I am so happy that color has entered my wardrobe once again! I've tried all winter to incorporate it as much as possible, remember my week of brights, but this is solid color that is here to stay! I love the nod to the 60s with this shift dress! So simple in form but with great little details like zipper at sleeves and a gold industrial zipper in the back. I paired nude fishnets and originally slipped on nude pumps. My husband thought I needed something in the way of color and suggested black. Glad he did. It might have been too much neutral. 

I continued the black theme with the darling silk scarf and little accents in bracelets and earrings, not seen. So many options for accessories with such a bright, blank canvas. Side note, I feel a little like a flight attendant but still love the look!




No comments: