Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Terracotta Stripe

Dress: See by Chloe via Gilt; Tights: We Love Color;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden; Necklace: Banana Republic;
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift); Rings: House of Harlow (two of five)

I purchased this dress a while back and have been waiting for the right weather to pull it out! The actual dress is lined but then sleeves aren't so I didn't feel super protected from the winter winds. I actually wore this to dinner Saturday night, and decided with spring like temps yesterday, it was a perfect day to wear it to the office.

 My other issue with the dress was how to actually style it. I didn't want to go with cream tights, too stark. I didn't want to go with black, too heavy. So, I decided to go with charcoal and pair my cognac boots. I like the contrast between the cognac and terracotta. And, I've already decided on the perfect summer sandal! Bring on bare legs....even if they are pasty white!




No comments: