Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning; The Makeup Bag

As spring approaches, I find that I start wearing lighter shades of eye shadow, pinkier shades of blush and neutral lip color, when I remember to apply! And, as I started thinking about the switch, I realized how low I am on all of my current essentials! Clinique, I need a Bonus Time and now!!

What do I need from said Bonus Time, you ask. Well, here are some of the essentials either missing or running low in this gal's bag of tricks!

Cleansing:
I love their simply put Exfoliating Scrub. I don't use it every day, maybe three days as a week, and I love how my face feels after each use. It truly leaves my skin feeling smooth and super clean. And the scent will wake even the most unlikely morning person! 


Eyes:
I'm finding that as I apply my mascara, I'm starting to get Tammy Faye Baker lashes! They appear spidery and flaky! Pretty sure it's time to replace! I really like the High Definition Lashes Brush Then Comb. And speaking of eyes, I am loving the Quickliner for eyes. It was a sample in my last Bonus Time bag and I'm down to the nub! The one given was in Black/Brown, but I'm thinking I might try Really Black. However, I see they are introducing a new Quickliner for Eyes Intense! They claim you can find all the intensity of a liquid liner in one simple stroke. May need to test that out!

 


And while I'm shopping for these items I'm needing, I always seem to find something new! While browsing the Clinique site for this blog, I found their Almost Spring Clinique 2012. I think I might try their new Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy Blush and their Almost Lipstick in Chic Honey. (Side note about Almost Lipstick. I currently own Black Honey and love the color and feel.)

 

What's in your bag for Spring?

No comments: