Thursday, March 8, 2012

Simply Black and White

Vest: Rachel Zoe Luxe for QVC; Blouse: Just Cavalli via Rue La La;
 Pants: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Ann Taylor;
 Jewelry: Silpada; Handbag: Pour la Victoire via Rue La La

If weren't already aware of how much I love Rachel Zoe, here is yet another post! I love Rachel Zoe. I love her styling, her personal fashion sense and her design esthetic. Here is another piece I've acquired from her Rachel Zoe Luxe line from QVC. (I've worn my fur vest to death! Seen here, here and here.)

I love this new piece! It's super versatile and can be worn seasonally. I kept it the focal point by pairing all black, but plan to add color with different belts (it's a little big) and shoes! I thought it was look super chic with my dark wash flared jeans, my fuchsia Jimmy Choo pumps and a white tee. Would look great with a MAJ statement necklace as well. I can't wait to style this again soon! 

Oh, and when I tweeted her about my look, she responded! I told her that I love the vest and she responded...."The Chicest"! Just like her!


 
 
 

No comments: