Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Favorite

T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Skirt: J.Crew Outlet;
Belt: Anthropologie; Shoes: Steve by Steve Madden; 
Scarf: ?; All Jewelry: Silpada

I have decided that my new favorite color combination is olive and navy! And I'm not quite sure why I never thought to wear it together before now. I've worn it in accessories, seen here, and a cute cotton top here, but never in an actual ensemble. As for this skirt, I wore it in early fall and haven't a clue why I haven't worn it since. When I think of winter, my winter rut is to go straight for pants for warmth. I have made a conscious decision to wear more skirts and dresses during the winter month, which forces me to utilize all of my closet. I've been very guilty of that in 2012!


This is how I wore the skirt in October. 

 


No comments: