Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dressing in the Dark

Coat: Anthropologie (gift); T-Neck: Ann Taylor; 
Pants: H&M; Belt: J.Crew Outlet; Heels: Ann Taylor;
Necklaces: JewelMint; Sunglasses: Prada (gift)
 
I don't know what it is about these pants, but every time I wear them (okay the two times I've worn them) it is super windy! And because of the wind, I opted to wear my coat, but I lost the hot pink contrast to the red. I even added my fuchsia belt for accent. Thank goodness color is big for spring and summer and that these pants are a Tencel material. Perfect for the seasons to come! My mom loved the color blocking but thought people might think I got dressed in the dark which I did! It was hard to tell if I was grabbing these pink pants or my red ones that hang with them. Good guess, huh?

Below is how I've styled them in the past!


 

No comments: