Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Palazzos

Sweater: Ann Taylor; Tank: Ann Taylor;
Pants: Target; Shoes: Seychelles;
 Earrings: Silpada; Bracelet: Banana Republic;
 Sunglasses: Marc by Marc Jacobs

I've had my eye on these Palazzo pants all spring but hadn't pulled the trigger because sometimes I'm not willing to spend a lot of money on a trends. Good think I held out! I love when I find a trendy item that's less than $20 and that's just what I found! These pants were only $19.99 at Target! That's right, $19.99. See, you can find cute trends at affordable prices, you just have to be willing to look.   

I happened upon these pants while browsing the clothing section just hoping that I could find something similar to these. I've worn them twice and the first time was to dinner on Saturday night. An effortless piece that can be styled so many ways. I am actually planning to pack these for our trip to Chicago in May. The only issue I have is the length. Too short for tall heels and a little long for flat sandals. I'm going to have to search for the perfect heel height, but in a neutral tone. I plan to play up color in sweaters and accessories!

 



No comments: