Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Boring Beige

Dress: Suzi Chin for Maggie London (gift); Belt: Ann Taylor;
Shoes: Ann Taylor; Bracelet: JewelMint;
Watch: Emporio Armani (gift); Sunglasses: Prada (gift)

 Actually, it's not quite as boring as one would expect. Though the dress is beige, it is a blank canvas to add color. (Remember that sheath dress from Ann Taylor?) A neon belt, a bright necklace, fun shoes. I'm thinking this dress will make more appearances than I originally thought. There are so many interesting things about this dress, one being the neckline. I love how it's origami in design. And it continues with folds down the right side of the body. A super chic dress!

This dress is a b-day present from last year and it really intimidated me. Not only from a styling aspect, but because it makes me super body conscious! I just have to deal with the fact that I'm still carrying baby weight and wear the clothes in my closet with any and all imperfections! If only I truly meant it! 






No comments: