Monday, January 18, 2016

Warmth

  Top: ZARA; Jeans: Loft (similar); Booties: Sam Edelman (similar); Handbag: Frye;
Shades: Prada; All Jewelry: Stella & Dot; Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

I would have to say that this is the warmest top/sweater/sweatshirt I own. It's incredibly thick, with a heavy cotton lining, and the faux fur is super thick as well. My only wish is that it had longer sleeves! My wrists were freezing! 

This was my running errands look. You know, when you're in and out of the car on a freezing cold Saturday, and you don't really want to have to carry a coat! The first time I wore this top, photos were never taken, I paired it with skinny jeans and tall boots. This time around, I wanted something a little more laid back. Nothing is more laid back than boyfriend jeans. But, I amped up the style with leopard print booties and loads of gold jewels! And, I'm currently having a love affair with my NARS Heat Wave lip color. This is definitely not just a summer burst of color!  


 


 
Let's talk about this arm party for a minute! I'm obsessed with the new pieces from the Stella & Dot Spring Collection! I mean, the Bridge Bracelet is stunning! And guess what? You can remove the chain and wear the ring and cuff as separate pieces! Amazing, no?! And the Tera Leather Bracelet is everything! Shop here for both!!

  

Look who got the Frye Fringe Hobo handbag for Christmas!!! This little number was sold out after the Nordstrom Anniversary sale and I was just sure I had missed my chance of getting my hands on one! My mom, the rock star, came through! It's so chic!



I am starting off the week with a bang! It's a big one over here! If you have the day off, take full advantage! Do something that makes you happy and full! 

XOXO

No comments: