Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My New Year's Eve Sparkled

Blazer: Loft (similar); T-Neck: Macy's (similar); Joggers: Target; Heels: Jimmy Choo (fun option); 
Clutch: My Mom's (cute option); Necklace: Stella & Dot; Rings: Stella & Dot/Alexis Bittar via Box of Style
 
 Guess who wore her sequin joggers on New Year's Eve? To dinner. At a nice restaurant. With her husband and friends. This girl! I am obsessed with them and kind of just want to wear them around the house while cleaning. I won't, because I don't want to ruin them, but I could....

I really love this look. It was perfect for a nice dinner out with my husband and friends. Most everyone came back to our house for drinks and dessert and I was able to see the ball drop in total comfort while still feeling chic! I'm not kidding when I say that this was the best $30 spent!


 
  
I think what helps dress up the look is a little black blazer and heels. And a little sparkle of my jewels didn't hurt.

 

The Pants: Before and After

    
 


I felt stylish all night and I think it's because I loved what I was wearing. I wasn't tugging on an ill fitted dress. Pulling on a skirt that was too short. Or, worrying that my top was too tight. I wore what I loved, what fit my body, and those are the key factors in getting the look right! That is my Styling Tip for the day!

No comments: