Friday, January 29, 2016

Hello Friday

Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Tee: Boden; Tank: Loft; Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar);
Booties: Sole Society; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Jewelry: Stella & Dot

Happy Friday!! We made it through the week and I've met my goal of blogging everyday! I'm super proud of myself. There have been days where I've truly thought about passing so I could go to bed early, but I pulled myself together and got it done! It's all about finishing what you've started, right?

Yesterday was a much needed haircut day for both of us! McKinley was the shaggiest I have ever seen him! Serious mop top was happening, but with all the concerts he's been playing in the living room, I almost let it continue to grow. Who knows, summer could find a longer haired version. If he's going to be a rock star, he needs the hair, right? I was ready for a little trim as well. I felt like the oomph from the summer had deflated and I needed to pump it back up! I love it!




The Tee: Before and After

    

 


Speaking of goals, this girl is so close to a goal she set for herself earlier in the month. I'm not sure I will actually make it, but I'm doing everything in my power to make the next three days count. All I can say, is that I've tried my hardest and that's all anyone can ask for, no?

I hope you've had a wonderful week! Here's hoping the weekend says Hello with open arms!

XOXO

No comments: