Thursday, January 7, 2016

Black and White Mixed Prints

Sweater: Piperlime (cute option); Shirt: Land's End; Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff (cute option); Earrings: Stella & Dot
 
 I have been on the hunt for the perfect black and white checked flannel shirt for several months, and when I saw it in the Land's End catalog, I immediately earmarked it for a Christmas gift. When I opened one of my gifts on Christmas morning, there it was! And, since wearing it with this sweater and my Leap sweatshirt, I've worn it at least three other times. And, it's only January 6th! That's what I call the perfect black and white checked flannel shirt!

Pairing my new favorite shirt with one of my favorite sweaters only makes sense, right? I wore this for a little post holiday get together. It was a low key evening and I wanted to be comfortable but a little glam. I know, distressed boyfriend jeans paired with a sweater and flannel shirt isn't terribly glam, but I did add a major hint of sparkle with my amazing ear jacket earrings! They are stunners and dress up any look.





The Sweater: Before and After

   


 Seriously, this flannel shirt is so awesome! It's comfortable, fits really well, and can be paired with so many pieces in your closet! I can't wait to show you all the other ways I plan it wear it. If only it would go with my sequin joggers....

No comments: