Friday, January 8, 2016

Hello 2016

T-Shirt: Boden; Button Down: J.Crew Factory (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar); 
Sneakers: Converse (similar); Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Necklace: Stella & Dot
Lip Color: Chanel Jean

Saying Hello to 2016! This is what I wore for the first day of the New Year and I was ready to say hi! As you know from earlier in the week, I'm taking a Leap, but I'm also saying Hello to a year that's going to be bigger than last! I've set goals, trying to keep a positive mind set, and putting all of this out in the universe in hopes of an incredible return!

Because it was the first day of the year, I didn't want anything but comfortable! I can't stay up late anymore and I felt the effects the next day. As I get older, I just don't bounce back like I used to. I think I took a good hour plus nap that afternoon! And when you have styled your most relaxed pieces in your wardrobe, it's easy to feel relaxed. Hello...



 



I hope your first full week back has been as easy as this look! And that the New Year has been fashionably chic! So much to look forward to and so much to blog about in the coming weeks and months! I hope you continue to follow the journey!

Happy Friday!
XOXO

No comments: