Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Wednesday Wants - The Long Tunic

I realize we just got over Christmas, and I'm super grateful for all the things I received, but I'm always thinking ahead to the next season. And let's be honest, these freezing temps and recent bouts with snow, are enough to push one over the edge to spring filled thoughts!

But, when I started looking at the things I thought I wanted for spring, I found myself falling in the love with the new take on the tunic. I've always been a fan of the tunic. It makes a cute cover-up for the pool, they're great paired with denim cut-offs for a more dressed up look, and I like that they're just a tad longer than normal tops, giving me some additional coverage when I need it. But these longer versions are so chic! And just a little more edgy. Some are a little more dressy than others, but the styling options are endless! Here are the ones I'm currently obsessing over!

1/2/3/4/5

 I love them all! I ordered number five the other day and can't wait to get it! But, I may have to invest in the plaid of number three. And when I say invest, I mean spend $30! That's right, $30! Actually, $29.99. Great buy, right? However, number one from Anthropologie is pretty cool! You can't go wrong with any of them, in my personal opinion.

What do you think off the extra long tunic? A fan? Which is your favorite? Gonna pass on this trend? Let me know!

Sorry I haven't blogged much this week. I've had a sick little guy on my hands and I haven't really had a moment to myself. Hoping to finish out the week strong. 

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments: