Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Less is More

Coat: H&M (fun option); T-Neck: Kohls; Jeans: Loft (similar); Boots: Sorel
Scarf: Made by my Mom; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Necklace: Stella & Dot
Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

It doesn't take a huge snow storm to get me into my new Sorel's! I've been lusting after these Joan Arctic boots for years and they finally became mine over Christmas! And, we just so happened to get a tiny snow "storm" a couple of days later. It was fate I tell ya! 

After a few days of being cooped up inside, we decided to brave the elements and head over to Chuck E. Cheese for an afternoon of pizza (salad bar for me), games, and family fun. We really do have a great time whenever we go! Just seeing how many tickets we can "win" is worth the trip. Since we would be inside for most of the day, I opted for a lighter weight coat and my new over-sized scarf my mom made me! It's amazing and so warm. I'll be wearing it a lot this winter. A black t-neck and my new rose gold engraved necklace were I needed to complete the look! And the boots of course.

 


The Coat: Before and After

      

 

 


 I love this look! One of my favorites as of late. Just a few little details made it feel super chic and pulled together. Just goes to show that less is more!

How is the first week back going? Getting back in the groove or feeling the need for a little more time off? Whatever it is, I hope you're pulling it off with style!

No comments: