Monday, January 25, 2016

A New Twist

 Sweater: Boutique at Holiday Mart (similar/under $50); 
Jumpsuit: Loft (similar/under $20); Booties: Rebecca Minkoff (similar);  
Handbag: Frye (gift); All Jewelry: Stella & Dot; Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

 My hubby and I had our first date night in the new year on Saturday night and it was nice to just hang out together. We went to dinner at the movie, something we're kind of spoiled by but annoyed by, and came home to watch Flip or Flop on the DVR. It was actually quite perfect.

I am a girl who loves her jeans, but I'm kind of tired of wearing them on a daily basis, especially on a date night. I found this little jumpsuit hanging in the closet, one I purchase last summer when Loft was having a huge spring sale. (It has been something like $79, and with the sales that had taken place during spring, I ended up getting this piece for $17!) However, it's super cold in these parts so I decided to pair it with a sweater I've had for at least a 1,000 years. Okay, maybe not a 1,000. More like 10 years or longer. It's one of my all time favorites, but doesn't get photographed often. I adore the end result!



The Sweater: Before and After

     

Why yes, I am pregnant in the before photo! Not sure how far along. Maybe six months?



I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was great! Lots to report this week. And I promise, I will definitely try to make all five days of blogging this week. We all have to have goals, right?

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

XOXO

No comments: