Sunday, January 10, 2016

Another Leap

Sweatshirt: Made by Me; Chambray Shirt: J.Crew Factory (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
 Booties: Sole Society (c/o similar); Scarf: My Mom Made; Shades: Target; 
Necklace: Stella & Dot

I made another Leap sweatshirt and I think I like the layout of this one better. And the gold against the gray really pops. Still working out the kinks, but I love where this is going. I already have the white one in my Etsy boutique. Tell all your friends who are ready to take that Leap this year!

It was freezing this weekend and I couldn't leave home without long-johns and an extra large scarf! All things that kept me warm while braving the elements or just staying inside the house! I love denim on denim when I can break it up. Still not a huge fan of just the two piece together. I'm working on overcoming that fear this year! Baby steps, right?


Speaking of baby steps, can we talk about these booties for a minute? I have lived in them all fall and winter. So comfy and the perfect heel height. This one is almost sold out, but here is a really cute option!



The Sweatshirts

      
 

I can't believe it's Monday again! A busy week is ahead for this mama, but I'm ready to tackle my to-do lists and grow, grow, grow! Hope you're having a great morning!

XOXO!

No comments: