Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday Wants - The Gladiator Sandal

I am in search of the perfect Gladiator sandal and apparently, I'm pretty picky when it comes to the right style! It needs to be brown. I don't think I want the kind that laces all the way up my leg, unless I try it on and love it. I'm thinking I want it more ankle length but with laces up the foot to the ankle. But I also love the look of a simple leather criss-cross style with a little detail. Sounds kind of specific, huh?

Turns out, there are five that fit my requirements, but not sure they are in stores. I kind of need them now. I have a dress I'm dying to style them with, so I need to be able purchase and bring home. It's no secret that I'm in love with the BOHO look that's currently on trend, and I just picked up a darling white lace dress from Tulip that I think needs this style sandal to achieve the look I'm going for. Let's hope I can find them soon!

Here are my five picks! I'm loving the pink in the center and the Rachel Zoe nude flat. Check them out!


I also love these and these for a heeled option! So many shoes so little time! 

Happy Wednesday!!!


No comments: