Thursday, June 4, 2015

Double Duty Look

 Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); Button Down: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar); Sneakers: Target; Belt Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift/similar);
 Hat: Target (similar)
 
Over the weekend, we had a cool snap settle into the area and I found myself hunting for sweaters that would work with layers for a little extra coverage. And this look worked on Saturday and then again on Monday. A double duty look, if you will. On Saturday the three of us headed to the farmstead and on Monday, McKinley and headed to Worlds of Fun. I changed out the jeans and added the hat for Monday's look. I really like how it has a beachy feel.

Because it was just the two of us on Monday, I wanted to make sure I didn't take a purse that I would need to lug around on all the rides. The fancy, and updated fanny pack, was the perfect choice. It held all my essentials; cell phone, credit card, cash, and license. Definitely something I need to remember to take along on future summer outings!



The Sweater: Before and After

    http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/01/this-is-what-fox-said.html

 Sweater: Ann Taylor (similar); Button Down: J.Crew Factory
Jeans: Banana Republic (similar); Sneakers: Target; Belt Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors (gift/similar);
 Hat: Target (similar)

As much as I love this look, I am so ready to ditch sweaters and jeans for cute dresses and shorts. Seriously, Mother Nature, when is summer going to arrive??

No comments: