Monday, June 1, 2015

They're Back....

Sweater: Anthropologie (similar); Tee: J.Crew Factory (fun option); 
Jeans: Loft (similar); Sandals: Rachel Zoe
Necklace: The Zoe Collective/Stella & Dot/BaubleBar
Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Lip Color: NARS Heat Wave

So it's been raining and raining and raining! And when it's not raining, it's a little on the cool side so, it's back to boyfriend jeans for me. And you know I'm not really jazzed about my jeans right now. But I loved them after I put all of this together. I pulled out this sweater and tee combo a couple of weeks ago and then set them aside. I am so happy to be wearing them now! Definitely looking forward to pairing them with shorts! If summer ever shows her beautiful head!



 

The Tee: Before and After

     http://akstylemyway.blogspot.com/2014/04/just-words.html

 
 

It's supposed to be close to 90 this week and this girl is grinning from ear to ear. I live for this weather and can't wait to get my heat on!

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!
Mingle 240

No comments: