Monday, June 22, 2015

Navy, Yellow, and Polka Dots

Sweater: Loft (similar); Top: J.Crew (fun option); Jeans: Target; Sandals: Camper (cute option);
Bracelets: J.Crew/Gift/David Yurman (gift); Ring: Silpada (cute option); Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt
 
I headed to a long overdue dentist appointment last week so it was only appropriate to wear white, right? I had been waiting to wear my new white jeans, and because any doctors office is always freezing, I thought jeans were the way to go. (Also, I had all intentions of heading to the grocery store afterward, but that errand never happened.) The top is sleeveless so it was perfect for non air conditioned places. And I always bring a cardigan or jacket because I simply freeze! 

Remember my white jeans Wednesday Wants post and the Gap jeans I had decided to purchase? Well I did and got them for $12!!! They arrived and didn't really fit the way I wanted them to, but for $12, I was willing to over look the ill-fit. I wore them once and couldn't wait to get home and get them off! It was horrible! The waist gap was huge, they had stretched out through the hips to the point I was constantly pulling them up, and they never stretched out in the legs. I was miserable. While in Target a week later, I decided to just give theirs a try. It was love at first fitting! They have everything I was looking for in a white jean, and after one wearing, they were still in perfect shape!


 

The Top: Before and After

    

 

It's Monday again! I don't know how that keeps happening! Last week flew by and the weekend went even faster. I'm excited for the week ahead! Lots on the horizon and can't wait to share.

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: