Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday Wants: White Jeans

I have been on the hunt for the perfect pair of white jeans for about two years now. You would think white jeans would be a no brainer to find, but I am here to tell you, that's not the case. I don't want skinny, cropped, or capri. I want boyfriend with a little distress and a slight loose fit. So hard to find! And harder to find within in my price range. I've been stopping in every store, browsing the racks, and then walking back out. I can't find them!

Then, miraculously, I found these five options! None of them fit every single criteria on my list, but they check off at least two. Better than none, right? What do you think of these?


I think I am going to go with pair number one from Gap. And bonus, they're on sale! Can't beat that, right? Which ones would you purchase?

Hope you're week is fabulous so far!

No comments: