Thursday, February 20, 2014

Inspired by a Red Skirt

  I have become obsessed with finding a red skirt after I saw this darling look from Hallie Daily on Pinterest!


And as I explored Pinterest, I found these amazing looks from Blaire over at Atlantic Pacific.



I love this concept from Kendi over at Kendi Everyday! I have my fair share striped tops, but there is no way I could pull off the knee-socks and tall boots. She's way cooler than I am!


I've worn several different versions of a red skirt here, here, and here, but I'm really in the mood for a longer version. I have a red version of this black one on order and I can't wait to style it well into summer! Thankful for bloggers and Pinterest for fueling my creative side and obsessive shopping!


Photo number one courtesy of Hallie Daily.
Photo number two courtesy of Atlantic Pacific.
Photo number three courtesy of Atlantic Pacific.
Photo number four courtesy of Kendi Everyday.

No comments: