Wednesday, February 19, 2014

This is What I Wore

Jacket: Levi's; T-Neck: Bitten by SJP; Dress: Anthropologie; Tights: We Love Colors;
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff; Belt: Ann Taylor; Necklace: Pottery Barn Kids (gift); 
Bracelets: Silpada/Millsaps; Earrings: Silpada; Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; 
Lip Color: NARS Shanghai Express

This outfit created quite the stir among me and my mom. Apparently, this isn't one of her favorite looks of mine and she let me know immediately. I, however, like it. If I didn't, I wouldn't have worn it. 

When I first saw this dress, I knew that it would be a now and then piece. A dress I could wear now layered with a tights and jackets. A dress I could wear later in the summer with sandals and a light jacket when needed.

 

 


So I'm leaving it up to you guys. What do you think? Like it? Hate it? Let's chat!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why didn't she approve? I like it!